American History (8th)
Blog Assignment #4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Support your point of view as you comment on our blog. Make sure and form and support a point of view for all three statements.
Global Relations - New nations will be taken advantage of by other countries.
Citizenship - Governments must protect certain rights of their citizens.
Constitutional Heritage - The power of the government must be limited.
World History
Blog Assignment # 4 Do you agree or disagree with the following Statements? Support your point of view as you comment on our blog. Make sure to form and support a point of view on all three statements.
Government: - Successful governments should establish a firm separation between powers of church and state.
Constitutional Heritage - Individual rights do not need to be included and defined in a constitution.
Economics - Farming societies promote more secure and peaceful lifestyles than do societies that are centered upon industrial growth.
U.S. History (11th)
Blog Assignment # 4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Support you point of view as you comment on our blog. Make sure to form and support and point of view on all three statements.
Global Relations - A country should consider only its own interests in deciding whether to go to war.
Economics - Fighting in an overseas military conflict can help improve a nation's economy at home.
Citizenship - During wartime, a government has the right to limit the individual liberties of citizens.
Global Relations- Yes I agree, because newer nations probebly don't have a very established government.
ReplyDeleteCitzinship- Yes I agree, because if government didn't the people would rebel.
Constitutional Heritige- Yes I agree with this also, if government has too much power they could take advantage of their power
Emily Fischer
Global Relations - I disgree new countries need support from other countries, if we supported other countries when they needed help that would build strong relations between countries.
ReplyDeleteConstitutional Heritage - I agree the government should have some power because if they did'nt our country would be in chaos.
Citizenship - I agree government should protect the rights of the people.
Joshua Parker