Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In-Service

Well, I can tell you it has been a crazy, short summer. But, I am ready for the new school year to begin, I just need the first week of school to get here and be gone. I know that sounds crazy, but I always, ALWAYS get so anxious and stressed that I just want it to get here and be gone.

Well, no worries, it is already late Wednesday afternoon (we start school Monday the 23rd) and I have just about finished up all of my classroom stuff. I am planning on using all of Friday to get my lesson planning done because by then I will have everything in place that needs to be in place in order for this to happen.

The goal of this blog is to keep my students and their parents informed on what's going on in the classroom, so look for weekly updates. Please be patient during the first few weeks of school because it is going to be hectic! I will post soon as school gets nearer. Until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment