Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome to my world!

I am so excited to be at Burton ISD this year! I feel as if I have finally come home!

I grew up in this area and attended Burton ISD in grades K-9. After my 9th grade year I moved with my Mom to Brenham and finished my high school career there.

After high school I went on to play college softball at Houston Baptist University and received my BA in History and Kinesiology and then my M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction.

I live in the Greenvine area and am determined to stay in Washington County near my family, which I hold near and dear to my heart.

This year I will be teaching US History, World History, and American History. I will also coach the Lady Panther Softball team.

Please check back frequently and feel free to leave comments or questions. You may also email me at kspies@burtonisd.net. I look forward to a very exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment